1005 Cobb Place Blvd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
AR-15 CLEANING CLASS DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE: To learn how to safely & properly field strip (disassemble), clean and reassemble your AR-15.
CLASS SIZE: This class will be limited to 5 students in order to ensure personalized attention as well as maintaining safety.
MATERIALS PROVIDED: Students will be provided a cleaning mat, cleaning swabs as well as (a take home basic cleaning kit).
In this hands-on class, students will learn the following:
- Field Stripping of firearm
- Terminology of the 3 basic parts of their AR-15
- Familiarity & purpose of cleaning solvents & lubrications
- List of additional items needed in the correct cleaning of the rifle
- Application of solvents & lubrications
- Proper reassembly of gun
- Safe function testing of firearm
MATERIALS TO BRING TO CLASS:
- One rifle, unloaded & cased, chamber flag recommended
- Your gun’s owner’s manual (this is mandatory!)
- Safety glasses
- Latex gloves (if you chose)
- A wire or bristle cleaning brush
- An old (but clean) cloth or rag
Due to ammunition shortage all over the current market, we encourage you to bring your own ammunition to class to ensure participation in class.
By registering for this class, you are acknowledging that you are at least 18 years old and not legally prohibited from operating, possessing, transferring, or owning a firearm in the State of Georgia, as regulated by federal, state, and local laws. False notification or misrepresentation to legally possess firearms in the State of Georgia will result in student’s immediate removal from class and forfeiture of all course fees. By registering for this class, you are also hereby expressly assuming the risk of taking part in the course for instruction in firearms, and taking part in the activities, which include, but are not limited to, instruction in the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms, and the firing of live ammunition.
Please allow 15 minutes PRIOR to class start time to finalize check-in and admin processing