Co-Ed Handgun Intermediate
1005 Cobb Place Blvd NW Kennesaw GA 30144
This is the 3rd class within the 6-part handgun series. Students MUST have successfully completed the Handgun Fundamental class (either co-ed or women’s) AND the Skills & Drills Fundamental class prior to taking this class.
NOTE: There must be at a minimum, a 2-week gap between the Skills & Drills Fundamentals class and this class. This time is required so that the student can continue to practice the skills taught & learned in the S&D Fundamentals class.
Topics to Be covered:
- Range Safety
- Gun Safety
- Review of the following:
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Auto carry & transport options
- Firearm Accessories
- After market sights, lasers & flashlights
- After market triggers
- Other accessory options
- ABC’s of holsters & magazine pouches
- Considerations for carrying (including specifics for women carry)
- Range Bags
- Facts about eye & ear protection
- Tactical malfunction clearing
- Introduction to drawing from holster
- Range Drills
- Students will be required to provide a personal firearm (preferably their personal protection handgun)
- Protection gear
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- 100 Round of live ammo
- 10 dummy rounds
- Hearing and eye protection.
- Note Pad, Pen and/or Pencil.