GSSF Chili Cookoff
Greetings GSSF shooters! We are excited to announce that on September 23rd, 2023, Governors will host a Chili Cook-Off at the Kennesaw Banquet Hall to celebrate this season of GSSF at Governors! Here are all the details you need to know before attending the event:
– The competition is open to all GSSF shooters who have shot at the Governors in the past year. This is a fantastic opportunity to show off your cooking skills and have a fun-filled day with your fellow shooters.
– This event is extra special because it will mark the first anniversary of Wooly hosting GSSF matches at Governors.
– If you plan to participate in the chili cook-off, the drop-off time for chili entries is from 10 AM until 3 PM. When the doors open at 3:30 PM, everyone can start eating, voting, and mingling.
– Please ensure you drop your chili in a crockpot in the banquet hall. GGC will provide condiments such as cornbread, cheese, jalapenos, diced onions, sour cream, and crackers. If you require additional toppings beyond what is provided by GGC, bring them along with your chili and keep them with your dish.
-Additionally, there will be a cash bar available that offers draft, bottles, sodas, and water bottles.
– There will be prizes for the top three chilis, including GGC membership, GSSF workshop, and one GSSF initial entry series. So make sure you bring your A-game to the competition!
– Apart from the chili cook-off, there will be other fun activities such as Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and music.
We hope to see you all there!