Handgun 2: Intermediate (Kennesaw)
Handgun 2: Intermediate Course Overview
Welcome to the “Handgun 2: Intermediate” course—a five-hour training conducted in the classroom and on the range, dedicated to boosting your confidence and competence in Intermediate Handgun skills, preparing you for the Advanced Handgun level.
Prior completion of Handgun 1 Into and Basics or equivalent GGC fundamentals is mandatory to participate in this class.
To ensure personalized attention and maintain safety, this class will be limited to a maximum of 6 students.
During this hands-on course, you will focus on the following key areas:
1. Reinforcing Fundamentals
2. Reviewing and practicing malfunction clearance techniques
3. Learning and executing magazine reloads from a magazine pouch
4. Engaging in advanced drills to introduce stress and pressure
Safety will be our top priority throughout the training, and all safety procedures will be strictly enforced.
Materials to Bring:
- One firearm, unloaded & cased
- Owner’s manual for your firearm
- Safety glasses & ear protection (will be provided if needed)
- 10 dummy rounds/snap caps (can be provided if needed, though strongly recommended to bring your own)
- OWB Holster for strong side draw
- Minimum of 2 magazine pouches
- Minimum of 3 empty magazines
- 100 rounds of live ammunition
All drills will prioritize the fundamentals, trigger preparation, and trigger reset, in addition to the new skills you will acquire.
By enrolling in this course, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and legally eligible to operate, possess, transfer, or own a firearm in the State of Georgia, complying with all federal, state, and local laws. Misrepresentation of your eligibility to possess firearms in Georgia will lead to immediate removal from the class and forfeiture of all course fees. By registering for this course, you expressly assume the risks associated with firearms instruction and participating in activities, which include, but are not limited to, firearm use, discharge, and live ammunition firing.
Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time for check-in and administrative processing.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: