Permitless Carry In Georgia
Georgia Permitless Carry Legislative Updates
US LawShield , one of the country’s leading organizations ready to fight for your right to bear arms, is proud to announce its state-wide tour discussing the important legislative updates concerning your firearm rights. We will be at Governor’s Gun Club, 1005 Cobb Pl Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 from 6pm to 8pm. All Attendees will get the answers they need on firearm legislation and the pressing update on Georgia’s Permitless carry, also known as constitutional carry.
This event includes limited seating and will provide answers on the following topics:
- When will the Georgia Permitless carry law take effect, and what does this mean to you?
- Georgia Pistol Permit vs. Permitless Carry
- What will happen after a use-of-force confrontation? Is the law different for license holders?
- What is a “Lawful Weapons Carrier”? Can police question anyone with a firearm?
- Should you talk to the police if involved in a lethal confrontation? Why or why not?
- And so much more!
Hear from U.S. LawShield® Independent Program Attorneys and Speaking Attorneys in a Q&A session, providing the answers to your questions on Georgia’s permitless carry.
Sign up today! Use the word FRIEND when signing up in the promo/discount code area and come as our guest!