US LawShield High Profile Cases and Lessons Learned
5740 C.H. James Parkway Powder Springs GA. 30127
This seminar features a U.S. LawShield® Independent Program Attorney’s analysis of several high-profile self-defense cases from a legal perspective. This is a unique opportunity to see legal concepts applied to real-world scenarios. Our discussion will include recent cases consisting of various scenarios such as:
- Justified use of deadly force;
- Cases where the shooter was convicted.
WARNING: Some of the videos/pictures/descriptions of self-defense incidents may be graphic or of a shocking nature.
2. When the use of deadly force is legally justified;
3. Where you can legally carry; and
4. What to expect when law enforcement arrives.