** This is NOT a basics course. Students are expected to be comfortable with loading, operating and firing a carbine safely to participate in this course. **
This is a 6-hour basic course that includes classroom discussion, range time and a meal!
In this class, students will continue on their journey to mastering the carbine for their defensive needs. There will be discussions on mindset, tactics, defensive considerations and ensuring the student considers all of these factors is preparing their defensive loadout and plan.
Range drills will include use of the sling, use of weapon mounted accessories, engaging multiple targets, optimal shot placement, reloads and movement.
Required Course Materials
- Defensive Carbine
- SLING REQUIRED
- 200 rounds of ammo
- NO STEEL CORE OR AP
- Minimum of 3 magazines and a way to carry spares on your person
- Hearing and eye protection.
- Minimum of 5 snap caps/ dummy rounds
- Wear comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes & no low-cut shirts.
- Bring note taking material
Sunday, October 16th 12pm – 6pm