HANDGUN CLEANING CLASS DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE: To learn how to safely & properly field strip (disassemble), clean and reassemble your pistol.
CLASS SIZE: This class will be limited to 6 students in order to ensure personalized attention as well as maintaining safety.
MATERIALS PROVIDED: Students will be provided a cleaning materials for class. Discounts available on take home kits.
In this hands-on class, students will learn the following:
- Field Stripping of firearm
- Terminology of the 4 basic parts of their pistol
- Familiarity & purpose of cleaning solvents & lubrications
- List of additional items needed in the correct cleaning of a gun
- Application of solvents & lubrications
- Proper reassembly of gun
- Safe function testing of firearm
MATERIALS TO BRING TO CLASS:
- One pistol, unloaded & cased
- Your gun’s owner’s manual (this is mandatory!)
- Safety glasses
- Latex gloves (if you chose)
- A toothbrush (can be used as long as it’s clean!)
- An old (but clean) cloth or rag
- 10-20 rounds of live ammo
Jordan Monroe is a 6 year Marine Corps Veteran. As an Infantryman he served one deployment to Afghanistan, one deployment to Japan and another deployment on ship. He enjoys shooting all types of guns including handguns and rifles. He is a 4 times rifle expert qualification in the USMC and 1 time sharpshooter in pistol qualification. He enjoys teaching handgun and rifle fundamentals to newer and less experienced shooters.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time for sign in and rental adjustments. You will not be admitted to class after start time has passed and will not be refunded for tardy attendance.
Due to ammunition shortage all over the current market, we encourage you to bring your own ammunition to class to ensure participation in class.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Sunday, May 29th 12pm-2pm (Kennesaw), Sunday, November 27th 12pm-2pm